My Ph.D. degree was obtained from one of the most prestigious musical authorities in the world - the Tchaikovsky Music Conservatory of Moscow and authenticated by the University of Toronto. Many years of work as a Research Musicologist, participating in international seminars and symposia, working as a University professor and a substantial number of published works in the field of musicology all contribute to making my music theory lessons interesting and informative.
- Ph.D. in Musicology authenticated by University of Toronto
Tchaikovsky Moscow State Music Conservatory, Moscow, Russia.
- University Degree in Musicology and Music Education
Azerbaijan State Music Conservatory, Baku, Azerbaijan.
- ORMTA Registered Music Teacher
- Deputy of Chairperson of the International Commission of Science of the
UNESCO International Organization of Folk Art (1997 - 2001)
- Winner of the UNESCO grant for British Library qualification increase program (1998)
- General Director of The Azerbaijan National Cultural Heritage Foundation (1996-1997)
- Librarian in Canadian Music Centre, Toronto, Canada
- Private Piano and Music Theory Teacher, Toronto, Canada; Moscow, Russia; Baku, Azerbaijan
- Lecturer in the University of Sociology
- Senior Researcher in the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Architecture and Art.
- High School Music Teacher in Technical-Humanitarian High School, Baku, Azerbaijan